Valve & Process Specialist
Winnellie Hydraulics is a family owned, Northern Territory business that has been servicing the oil and gas and mineral process industry for over 35 years.
Winnellie Hydraulics is a family owned, Northern Territory business that has been servicing the oil and gas and mineral process industry for over 35 years. Due to unprecedented growth in recent years we are looking for an exceptional Valve & Process Specialist based in Perth to manage major end users, contractors and EPC’s operating across Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
You will be given the full responsibility and accountability to develop your customer base without the red tape of larger organisations. We have an extensive product range and are extremely service orientated, we value high performance and reward accordingly the only limitation to your success will be you.
- Manage your customers through the whole business cycle from product promotion, RFQ stage, order processing, documentation and expediting.
- Build relationships with key decision makers.
- Report on market intelligence from customers and competitors.
- Attend networking events as required.
- As the successful candidate you will:
- Value honesty, integrity, loyalty and work ethic above everything else.
- Initially work from a home office where you will be able to work autonomously, planning your time to maximise results.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the valve and process industry, predominantly in the oil and gas sector.
- Have strong technical and commercial acumen, familiar with valves specifications / standards and major EPC terms and conditions.
- Have, or have the ability to develop strong business relationships with key decision makers at major oil and gas end users, contractors and EPCM consultants in the WA and NT market.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft products, email and ERP systems.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Be able to travel intra and interstate regularly and internationally as required.
- Form a critically important branch of our company’s expansion throughout Australia working closely with our friendly, dedicated operations team.
Culture & Benefits:
- An attractive remuneration package with achievable KPIs;
- Attractive car allowance, mobile phone and laptop;
- Opportunity to develop your skills alongside industry experts with technical / commercial training and mentoring programs available;
- Work with a proudly family owned business that values and rewards your individual contribution to our collective success
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with the right level of experience and dedication that is ready to take their career to the next level with our growing, ambitious company. As a trusted, valued team member your input and experience will help shape our strategic vision for your region with strong performance being highly valued and generously rewarded.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to take on this exciting challenge with our growing business you are encouraged to apply. All applications must have a cover letter.
Please note: Only successful candidates with be contacted. No correspondence from recruitment agencies please.